- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes collagen production
- Creates brighter, healthier skin
- Reduces under-eye circles
- Improves hydration and moisture
- Reduces inflammation
- Speeds up the healing of sun burns
- Reduces skin discoloration
- Speeds up the body’s natural healing process, making it perfect for small cuts, acne scars and blemishes
You can find vitamin C serums and moisturizers just about anywhere. I’ve had the opportunity to try out this one by SkinCeuticals, C E Ferulic, and I’m rendered speechless by the results. When I told my mom I was trying this, her jaw dropped and she said “oh my gosh, Jen, you are going to love this!” She was right. It’s pricey, but the immediate change you see in your skin will make it so worth it.
If you’re not quite ready to try out a serum but you do want to dip your toe into the Vitamin C skincare world, Whole Foods has a great vitamin C moisturizer my mom and I swear by!